Frequently Asked Questions
Don't worry, you’re not the only one wondering!
Is my child required to bring anything?
- Nothing is required to bring. Game On! Provides all equipment, t-shirts and snacks at no additional charge! If your camper is staying for the full day they may bring their own lunch or you can purchase one for an additional charge.
- Yes! We encourage campers of any gender and skill level to join . Our wonderful coaching staff understands that each camper is unique in their own way. Our coaches adapt to each individual campers needs and teaches accordingly.
- Camper safety is Game On!'s number one priority. Our number one goal is for each parent to have peace of mind while leaving their child in our hands. With that said, basketball is a contact sport where occasionally a player can fall or be hit with a ball. Please see our liability release form for more information.
- Each camper will receive a camp jersey for their week at camp. Return campers will receive a new jersey each week. Campers will also receive a snack each session at no extra charge. At the end of each week every camper will receive a scouting report with details on their improvement throughout the week.
- Yes! Our camp is designed to cater to both full-day and half-day campers. Each day is split into two sessions, morning and afternoon. Morning session runs from 8 am -12 pm and the afternoon session runs from 1 pm -5 pm. Activities and lessons will vary from AM to PM to provide full day campers with plenty of variety to keep them engaged.